- 1 (16 oz) bag of egg noodles
- 1 (24 oz) spaghetti sauce
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (more or less depending on your taste)
- 2 lbs hamburger meat
- 1 package pepperonis
- In a Dutch oven, cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook hamburger meat over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the spaghetti sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Stir in noodles.
- Transfer to two greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes. Sprinkle each with cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through and cheeses have melted. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 2 casseroles (6 servings each).