Picture
Picture Source: http://www.laurelofleaves.com/

This is a simple mask of 2-3 tablespoons of honey, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1 tablespoon of sugar. (I didn't measure but that is a pretty close estimate)

I have been using L'oreal's revitalize cream cleanser for a while now.

I have really liked using Revitalift but after using it for a few weeks it seemed to stop exfoliating my skin and leaving that oh-so-soft skin. I have always heard that honey and cinnamon were good for a face mask and sugar was good for exfoliating so I just whipped up a small batch and massaged the goopy mess into my skin. I could feel the sugar scraping my dead skin cells away and I must say it felt really good. The cinnamon did not burn my skin like I had imagined it would. (If you are allergic to any of these ingredients, Please for Pete's sake don't use it!!!!) I put a little of the mixture on my lips and massaged and then gave my 19month old a kiss. (He loved it!) I left the scrub on for about 10 minutes. I was really worried about how it would rinse off, I imagined being in the bathroom for an hour trying to scrub this sweet tasting tar off of my face, but to my amazement, it rinsed right off! I wanted to rinse with warm water but it takes FOREVER for our water to heat up so I just rinsed with cold water. The results? My face was that bright red color you get after a good scrubbing and it was SO soft! About an hour later my face is glowing and it is still VERY soft. (I can't stop touching my face!) I think I will make up a larger batch and save it in a jar and use it more often... I can't stress right now how soft my face is!!!

Comments

07/16/2012 21:01

I love this idea and I will be trying it. Thanks. I am a new follower. Come by and say hello. http://thesexysinglemommy.com

cutter86
08/05/2012 11:29

I have the ingredients, I'm gonna try this!! Does anybody know about long term results?

Residents of New York City face some of the highest prices in the world when it comes to housing, transportation and entertainment. Groceries are no exception. There are some things you can do when grocery shopping in NYC that can save you some money and keep you within your grocery budget.

06/04/2013 01:19

Basal Metabolic Rate, or BMR, is the amount of energy expended to sustain the basic bodily functions of everyday life, such as breathing, blinking and the heart's beating.

06/04/2013 01:19

Research food combinations. Protein needs building blocks like amino acids which can be found in soy, to be absorbed properly, vegan or not. Rice and beans is a good example of combining food to absorb protein.

06/04/2013 01:20

Dog Fashion – Dog's fashion is an upcoming trend and definitely here to stay. Dog fashion can be the very basic from your winter dog coat to a dog wedding dress for your wedding.

06/04/2013 01:20

The flower names and meanings can stand for all these things if you just take the time to look them up and interpret them for the person you're gifting.

08/10/2012 23:54

thanx dear for sharing this tip..I am looking for a good scrub

09/04/2012 02:30

I always wants to use these types of products.thank you so much....

10/01/2013 03:11

When we used V2 Cigs, we found that the Long Cig gave us all day usage, from around 8am when we got up, throughout the working day, a few puffs here and there when we managed to sneak into the back office, all the way through lunch, in the car on the journey home, watching TV and eating dinner that night and right up until we put it on charge before we went to bed.