Lasagna Rolls are such a fun twist on the traditional lasagna. This recipe can be made in many different ways, add ground beef, ground turkey, tofu, spinach, mushrooms, even chicken. You can't go wrong!
This is a perfect freeze and eat later recipe... you can freeze individual rolls on a cookie sheet and then place in a freezer bag.
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 pound mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (28 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder (optional, season to taste)
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles for 6 to 8 minutes, or until just slightly underdone; drain and rinse.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together grated cheese, ricotta cheese, and 1 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Lay out a noodle. Spread a layer of the cheese mixture on the noodle, then add a thin layer of sauce. Roll the noodle up, and place seam side down in a 13x9 pan (spread a thin layer of sauce on the bottom of the pan). Repeat for the other noodles. Top with remaining sauce and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree F oven for 30 min, or until hot and bubbly.